What use is having political muscle if you don't flex it every now and then?
NCPA's 2017 Congressional Pharmacy Fly-In is your once-a-year opportunity to flex your political muscle. On April 26-27, NCPA will be helping fill the halls of the Congress with white-coated pharmacists like you--pharmacy owners and staff pharmacists who are passionate about their practice, and tired of the tyranny of PBMs. You need to be one of those pharmacists. Here's what on tap:
- Join hundreds of other independent pharmacists in a Capitol Hill rally against retroactive pharmacy DIR fees - and for PBM transparency.
- Participate in face-to-face conversations with your US senator and representative about the issues confronting your practice
- Hear from USA Today investigative reporter Jayne O'Donnell on her work documenting PBM abuses
- Attend our Congressional Reception in the Capitol Visitor Center and hob-nob with your member of Congress
- Hear from NCPA President DeAnn Mullins about what we're doing to expose PBM abuses and deliver relief for you and your patients
- Enjoy a condensed schedule of events this year - fly-in Wednesday morning, fly home Thursday afternoon...knowing you've done your part for your profession.
Learn more + register now at www.ncpanet.org/flyin